A first time for everything, right? I'm curious if you already know this combination! If not, feel free to read on!
Because, as you may know, healthy eating doesn't have to be boring at all. Far from even. It's nice to try something different every now and then, so you keep it fun for yourself and you always come across new dishes. See, for example, this delicious pasta dish with lemon, feta and cauliflower.
Perfect for the vegans among us or if you just want a day without meat.
For about 2 to 3 people
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 grams of feta
- 1 small cauliflower in florets
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon sliced
- salt and pepper
- 250 grams of Orzo
- half a bunch of basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Grease a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place the feta in it. (See the Cook and Pan collection for the perfect non-stick oven dishes if you don't already have them)
3. Divide all around: the feta, the cauliflower florets, the tomatoes and the lemon slices.
- Drizzle over some olive oil along with some salt and pepper.
- Place the casserole in the oven for 30 minutes until the feta is nicely cooked and the cauliflower is cooked.
- Cook the orzo as directed on the package.
- Drain the orzo as soon as it's done.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and spread the orzo over it.
- Mix everything together so that the feta with the liquid from the tomatoes and the olive oil forms a sauce.
- Divide between plates and sprinkle with basil leaves.
And delicious shall we say!
Click here to view Ingrid's Instagram.
At Cook and Pan you will not only find the tastiest dishes, we are also happy to give you Tips & Tricks for the kitchen. You can also shop the most beautiful and high-quality kitchen items at Cook and Pan! Many satisfied customers have already preceded you, feel free to view our collection .
Do you have any questions about this recipe or do you want to let us know how delicious this was?! We are always open for contact! Feel free to mail to info@CookandPan.nl or fill in the contact form on the website.