- Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the ginger, allspice, cloves and some salt and let it cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the vinegar and let it cool.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, the onion and Spanish pepper into half rings and remove the seeds from the pepper. Add this to the vinegar mixture. Add some fresh black pepper. Let it marinate for a few hours in the fridge.
- Cut the chicken thigh fillet into cubes. Fry the finely chopped onion and garlic in a pan or wok until the onion is translucent. Add the tomato puree and cook for 1 minute.
- Peel & finely chop the ginger. Add the chicken, ginger, five spice powder and fish sauce to the pan. Fry everything until the chicken is cooked.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente and after draining, crumble a chicken stock cube through the spaghetti. Add the spaghetti, soy sauce and soy sauce to the chicken mixture and stir well.
- Serve the Surinamese noodles and sprinkle the finely chopped celery leaves over it.
At Cook and Pan you will not only find the tastiest dishes, we are also happy to give you Tips & Tricks for the kitchen. You can also shop the most beautiful and high-quality kitchen items at Cook and Pan! Many satisfied customers have already preceded you, feel free to view our collection .
You can find Rosella on her Instagram: @ kookbijroos ! Here you will also find her inspiring cookbook.
Do you have any questions about this recipe or do you want to let us know how delicious this was?! We are always open for contact! Feel free to mail to info@CookandPan.nl or fill in the contact form on the website.