Ingrid from @wat_kookt_ingrid_vandaag has another original recipe ready for you. Two delicious Sauce Dips for an evening with your family on the couch or when you have friends over. We are curious if you have ever tried these: 1. The walnut tapenade and 2. Turkish Paprika Feta Dip.
Sounds delicious already, right?! This is how you make both dips! So you can quickly enjoy all that deliciousness. You can easily use this dipping sauce on chips, baguette or Turkish bread.
Because the Walnut dip is quite firm, you can choose to first spread a nice layer of cream cheese (boursin or paturain) on your bread and then apply the dip over it. A very good combo! The great thing about this dip is that if you put it completely under the oil, it will stay good for a month in the fridge! Although we wonder if you haven't finished this delicious dip before then ;)
Ingredients Walnuts Tapenade
- 250 grams of walnuts
- 2 red peppers (without seeds)
- 12 garlic cloves (really, this is not a typo! there are really 12 😉)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil so that it remains under a layer of oil
- Optional cream cheese, for example from Boursin or Paturain
- Place all supplies in a bowl or measuring cup
- Blend the whole
- Add some oil if necessary, this makes it easier to 'mass'
- Put the whole under the oil until use
- Make sure that the mass always remains under a layer of oil
Ingredients Turkish Paprika Feta Dip
- 5 peppadews with cream cheese
- 3/4 pot grilled (red) bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove (yes, this time ;))
- Pepper and salt
- 200 grams of feta
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Add all supplies in a bowl or measuring cup
- Blend the whole into a mass
Easy as that! Just grease it up and enjoy!
Greetings from Ingrid.
Click here to check out Ingrid's Instagram.
At Cook and Pan you will not only find the tastiest dishes, we are also happy to give you Tips & Tricks for the kitchen. You can also shop the most beautiful and high-quality kitchen items at Cook and Pan! Many satisfied customers have already preceded you, feel free to view our collection .
Do you have any questions about this recipe or do you want to let us know how delicious this was?! We are always open for contact! Feel free to mail to info@CookandPan.nl or fill in the contact form on the website.