Making fresh salmon salad, a healthy summer!
Enjoying the lovely weather outside at the dining table while enjoying a fresh and healthy salad. You could do worse, shall we say.
We can imagine that you are not that familiar with Seviche. Seviche is a raw fish dish, very popular in especially Spanish-speaking countries. Cook and Pan would like to introduce you to this delicious dish that is extremely easy to prepare yourself.
- 300 grams of salmon fillet
- 4 shallots
- 2 lemons
- 200 grams quinoa
- 1 avocado
- 2 spring onions
- 350 grams of white or green asparagus
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the salmon into thin slices of about 2 cm
- Place them overlapping in a large bowl.
- Cut the shallots into strips and sprinkle them over the salmon.
- Squeeze one lemon over the salmon, cover the dish with cling film and refrigerate until ready to use (at least 1 hour).
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions and let it cool.
- Boil the asparagus until tender and cut them into diagonal slices.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and sprinkle with the juice of ½ of the lemon.
- Mix the quinoa, avocado, asparagus, shallots, sliced spring onion, sliced parsley with the juice of the last ½ lemon and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the salmon with some pepper and the last 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Serve it separately next to each other on a plate or make a nice bowl.
Enjoy the delicious fresh salad!
Click here to view Ingrid's Instagram.
At Cook and Pan you will not only find the tastiest dishes, we are also happy to give you Tips & Tricks for the kitchen. You can also shop the most beautiful and high-quality kitchen items at Cook and Pan! Many satisfied customers have already preceded you, feel free to view our collection .
Do you have any questions about this recipe or do you want to let us know how delicious this was?! We are always open for contact! Feel free to mail to info@CookandPan.nl or fill in the contact form on the website.