Stuffed Pasta Shells - Tasty & Easy
A day of tasty and easy cooking! Everyone is sometimes busy, sometimes you simply don't have enough time to cook extensively. This dish can come in handy, you prepare this very easily and you only need 5 ingredients. These filled pasta shells are vegetarian, of course you can also choose to prepare this with salmon or chicken.
Ingrid Beens-Goutier has years of experience in the kitchen, she loves to share her homemade recipes and to inspire others. This tasty dish is also from her, she is happy to explain how to prepare this easy meal:
You know that…. you don't really have much time to cook, but you want to eat healthy and tasty, try this: Pasta shells filled with spinach, tomato sauce, mascarpone and Parmesan. Easy food is great, but you also want it to be healthy and filling. Stuffed pasta shells are perfect for this. You can make smaller portions, but if you are looking for easy food for many people, this is also the way to go! Completely vegetarian and very tasty. Ingrid explains in great detail how to make this easy and quick recipe.
- one bag of Pasta Shells, you probably even have some left over
- 200 grams of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Large bottle of pasta sauce with herbs
- 400 grams of mascarpone
- 150 grams of Parmesan cheese
- Put olive oil in a wok or large pan (Need a wok or large pan? Check out our wide range of pans), let the spinach shrink
- When the spinach is ready, you can cut it into pieces
- Add tomato sauce and warm it up for a while
- Boil the pasta shells until they are soft
- Place a layer of tomato spinach sauce (that you have just prepared) in a large baking dish and place the soft-cooked pasta shells on top
- Fill the cooked pasta shells with the rest of the made sauce and top with a spoonful of mascarpone per shell
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the stuffed pasta shells
- Cover the oven dish with aluminum foil and place the oven dish in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
Done! You now have a delicious vegetarian dish that hardly took you time to prepare, and this has also saved you a lot of effort.
Enjoy your dinner!
Greetings from Ingrid.
Click here to check out Ingrid's Instagram.
At Cook and Pan you will not only find the tastiest dishes, we are also happy to give you Tips & Tricks for the kitchen. You can also shop the most beautiful and high-quality kitchen items at Cook and Pan! Many satisfied customers have already preceded you, feel free to view our collection .
Do you have any questions about this recipe or do you want to let us know how delicious this was?! We are always open for contact! Feel free to mail to info@CookandPan.nl or fill in the contact form on the website.